10 Easy Covid-19 SafeguardsFinance 101 Planning During COVID-19
This is what Johns Hopkins is saying:
We now understand the behavior of the COVID 19 virus. Through autopsies they have learned that the virus is characterized by thick mucus obstructing respiratory pathways that solidifies and blocks airways and lungs. In order to apply medicine and for treatment to work, you need to open the airways. That can take several days, hence why those with underlying respiratory medical conditions and elders are at high risk of complications.
Recommendations to safeguard yourself are:
- Drink lots of hot liquids; coffee, tea, soups & warm water.
- Take a sip of warm water every 20 minutes. This keeps your mouth moist and washes any of the virus that has entered your mouth and pushes it into your stomach where the gastric juices will neutralize it before it can get to the lungs.
- Gargle with an antiseptic in warm water such as salt, vinegar, or lemon juice every day if possible.
- The virus attaches itself to hair and clothes. Any detergent or soap kills it. Take a shower immediately when coming from outside and shampoo your hair.
- Wash metallic surfaces. The virus can remain viable on this surface for up to 9 days. When not in your home, wear gloves if possible, to avoid touching handrails, doorknobs etc. If you cannot wear gloves or do not have any, wash your hands immediately and then shower.
- Regardless if you have gone outside, wash your hands every 20 minutes with soap that foams and do it for 20 seconds.
- Eat fruits and vegetables. Try to elevate your zinc levels.
- Animals do NOT spread the virus to people. It is person to person transmission.
- Try to avoid eating and drinking too many cold things.
- If you feel a sore throat coming on, gargle with antiseptic immediately. Do it every hour. The virus enters through the throat where it remains for 3-4 days before it passes to the lungs.”
Be well ♥️and share!